Saturday, November 22, 2008

Once a band nerd, always a band nerd. . .

Duke played two basketball games at Madison Square Garden this week. And really, what's a basketball game without a band?

Question: What's even cooler than the Duke University Pep Band?
Answer: The Duke University Alumni Pep Band.

Hello, Bob Knight!
In case you missed seeing me on TV, here's a picture of me on TV!

2 comments:

Odie the Roadie and his 'People', Paul & Jeannie said...

I watched five-and-a-half hours of college basketball to catch a millisecond glimpse of you on national tv, and all I had to do was wait for your blog and I could have seen the same thing?! Great games! And the band sounded awesome. Fun times.

Andrea said...

OMG this is the COOLEST thing ever!! I meant to DVR this at home and then totally forgot!! I am so happy that MY cousin is famous...OH yeah that is right...FAMOUS. I wish I was a band geek. And I little bit taller.